Saturday, January 16, 2010

Avatar and A Change.

Last night Rob, my sister Sara and I went to the movies and saw "Avatar". My sister had already seen it and said it was great. And some of our other friends had seen it and said it was great, so before it left the theaters we wanted to see it so we could experience the movie. When I saw the previews for the movie, I wasn't really that interested in seeing it. It just didn't look like my type of movie. Let me just tell you, if you haven't seen this movie you should go now and see it! It was GREAT!! It's 3D and just the whole experience and the graphics were amazing. I'm ready to go watch it again.


Please excuse the way my blog looks right now. I am in the process of changing some things. It takes a little while to do it and right now I am tired of sitting at the computer. I just didn't want anyone to think i was going to leave it looking like this. I hope everyone is have a lovely rainy Saturday. I have been enjoying laying around with my husband and Allie dog.



1 comment:

  1. We went and saw Avatar too and I thought it was great! I'm so glad that I went and saw it in the theater!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS