Thursday, August 11, 2011

32 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks!!!

Size of Baby: Baby's now the size of a squash!(according to thebump.com) Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. He's probably in the head down posistion by now, with his bottom facing up. this is the comfiest way for his body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make his eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If he's till head up, don't panic--there's still time for flip before birth.)

Total Weight Gain/Maternity Clothes: Not sure what the total weight I have gained, when I get a little closer I'm going to ask my doctor just out of curiosity. I am wearing all maternity clothes except for like one or two tops.

Gender: It's a Boy! Jack Leslie Mosley

Movement: We definitely have one active little boy! We love feeling and seeing all of his movements.


What I miss: I really don't miss anything. I have enjoyed being pregnant!

Food Cravings: none lately. I love anything sweet :)!

Sleep: Definitely getting harder. It is so hard for me to get comfortable at night. I guess it's getting me ready for Jack!

Symptoms: more heartburn and a little lower back pain. I am also getting tired again like I was in the first trimester.

Best Moment of the Week: I had a doctors appoitment this morning and everything is looking good. We are measuring right on track. Jack still has a very strong heartbeat. I love getting to hear it everytime. I will now be going to the doctor every 2 weeks!!

What I am Looking forward To: My baby shower next weekend :)!!


32 weeks!


I can't believe we only have 8 weeks left (that is depending on if he makes his appearance on time). This pregnancy has flown by and I've had a good one. I cannot wait to hold this little person in my arms and see him for the first time. As I stated in my last post, we finally got our glider in and we love it! We can't wait to rock our little man in it. His room is so close to being done. I need to get a bookshelf and then a few more things hung on the wall and then it will be complete. I promise to post pictures once it is completely finished. I am getting so anxious and excited.
My best friend in the whole wide world is due with her first baby, a baby girl, on Sunday. I am so excited for her, hopefully baby girl will cooperate and come on time.




2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already! It's almost time to meet Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! y'all are gonna have so much fun with all those babies in your family! Love the new blog look btw

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS