Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Weekend!!

Well I think everyone has posted about their Easter, so I figured it was probably time that I blog about ours.
This year was Jack's first Easter, we are so incredibly blessed to have him in our lives. Rob, Jack, Allie and I headed to my parents house Friday afternoon, Good Friday, and spent the entire weekend with them. Friday evening just consisted of playing with Jack and visiting. Saturday we got up and played with Jack some more. MaeMae enjoyed taking pictures of Jack, it's what she does best...haha.


Papa and Jack playing!


Saturday afternoon Rob, Jack and I went around M'ville and did some visiting. We visited my friend Brooke, she has two precious boys. It was great to see and catch up with her and to see those boys.
We also went and visited my great Aunt Alice, Jack's great great Aunt. She is 100 years old, pretty amazing. She is such a special lady and it was great visiting with her.

We then went and visited my very best friend, Stephanie, and her baby girl Molly Anne. Steph and I have been friends since third grade. She now lives in VA so I don't get to see her very much. It was a special treat to get to spend time with her. I wish we could have visited longer but by that time I think Jack had had enough visiting. He was getting very fussy and tired. Here are a few pics from our visit. Jack and Molly Anne were destined to be friends ever since before they were born.




When we got back to my parents house from all our visiting Jack took a good nap, thank goodness and was in a great mood the rest of the evening. Later that day we all headed up to our camphouse with the Long's and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I think Jack loved being outside.

Jack w/MaeMae & Jack with Sammye
Our group minus Jack, he was asleep!
We had a great Saturday and enjoyed being with family and friends!!

Stay tuned for a post from Easter day.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS