Monday, February 2, 2009

The Weekend

You know, the weekends sure to go by way too fast. We had a great weekend. Friday my mom came through town and took my sister and I to lunch, it was so great to see her then friday night we went to dinner with some friends. On Saturday we pretty much laid around all day, did a little laundry and then we went to Dothan to a place called Hunt's to eat dinner with some friends. They have the BEST oysters/seafood, if you like oysters you should should definitely go. Sunday we were pretty lazy again and then went to some friends to watch the SuperBowl. All in all it was a good weekend other than that Rob is getting sick..ugh!
Just thought I'd let you all know what went on around our house this weekend. I hope that everyone had a great one as well.
Oh and by the way...I am SO pumped that Mikata is opening in Troy February 13th and I will be there...hehe.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering when Mikata was opening. Brian & were talking about that this morning on our way back from taking Addie to school. I'm pumped too!!! See you soon...hopefully tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, come on you don't know what Mikata is? It's a Japanese restaurant. They have hibachi tables and the food is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mary Alice!
    I just found out the other day, through Jennifer, that you have a blog. It's great to see that you and Rob are doing well. Hope to see you soon!

    Love ya,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen!! It's so good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. You, me and Jen D. should all get together sometime. I really miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS