Thursday, August 20, 2009

Movie Review

Last night my sister Sara and I had a movie night. Troy students were able to get in the movie for $1.00, they are going to start doing that every wednesday night. So of course Sara was able to get in for one dollar and I had to pay full price :(. When I went up to pay for my ticket she asked if I had this blue ticket that all the students had and I said no, I am not a student. She was like oh I'm sorry you look like a student, so I thanked her and then she said, that'll be eight dollars...ugh. We went and saw the Time Traveler's Wife. I have very mixed emotions about this movie. I LOVE Rachel McAdams, I have loved every movie she has been in, especially The Notebook. This movie was just a little out there, I mean time travel, really. Rachel McAdams was great but the movie was just ok. It was just a little slow and some of the time I wasn't sure what was going on. I am glad that I went to see it, but it's not a movie I would want to see again.


1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you & Rob the other night. I enjoyed all your "movie reviews"! We'll have to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS