Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Christmas Decorations!

This post is long overdue. I have had my Christmas decorations up since the weekend after Thanksgiving and I am just now getting around to posting them. Ever since the week before Thanksgiving, we have had something to do every weekend! Rob and I set out to get our Christmas tree and I think we got a very pretty one. We brought it home and started decorating it, Rob actually helped out this year with the decorating...haha. I love this time of year, Christmas music and decorations, the only thing I don't like about it is the busyness of the season. I am going post a few pictures of our Christmas decorations this year.

Getting the tree.



Our beautiful Tree!

Rob and I putting the lights on the tree!

This box is just some of our ornaments



Rob and I putting ornaments on the tree and Allie checking everything out.



These are two of my favorite ornaments. The first one is our Auburn ornament(WAR EAGLE) and then the other one is the ornament we brought back from our honeymoon in St. Lucia.



Our front door, I love our wreath that my mom got for us and then the two lighted trees by the door I got at Costco last year.




A few of the decorations around our house.

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that St. Nick would soon be there.




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS