Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

It is the day before Thanksgiving and I just wanted to post a few things that I am always thankful for. I am THANKFUL for mine and Rob's health. I am THANKFUL that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table. I am THANKFUL that Rob and I both have good jobs. I am THANKFUL for our little Allie girl, who brings joy to our life everyday. I am THANKFUL for my wonderful loving husband, I love him more and more everyday. I am also THANKFUL for my amazing family, without them I don't know where I would be. They are loving and supportive, I am very lucky to have such a great family.

I think in everyday life we forget what all we are thankful for. When something isn't going the way we would like it to, we have to remember all the things that we do have in our life to be THANKFUL for. So this Thanksgiving be sure to remember all things and people in your life that you are THANKFUL for.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I loved your THanksgiving post. And I love your Christmas picture with the packages on your blog....reallycute.mom

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS