Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day 2010

Just in case no one knew yet, IT SNOWED...haha. I cannot believe that we got so much snow here in Troy, Al. I know they were talking about it on the news but I just didn't think we would get as much as we did and that it would stick to the ground like it did. I ended up being off work Friday since the snow was predicted. I am glad that I was b/c I got to enjoy the snow and didn't have to drive in it. This was Allie's first big snow and at first she didn't know what to think but when Rob got home and we both went outside, she had a blast digging in the snow and chasing snowballs. I ended up taking a lot of pictures b/c who knows when we will see this much snow again. I am only going to post a few of them and 2 short videos of Allie chasing snowballs. I hope that everyone who got snow had a great Snow Day. I don't have to go back to work till Tuesday b/c Monday is President's Day. I am enjoying this LONG weekend!







It is so hard for me to post only one or two pictures. I hope you all enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. She was TOO CUTE in the snow! Wish I could've seen her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had as much fun as we did on our snow day! Allie looks like she is having fun! I hope you are enjoying your day off!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS