Monday, March 8, 2010

SOOO EXCITED!!

I don't think I can tell you how excited I am (we are). Last week we booked a trip to Jamacia. I have been wanting to go on another trip since our honeymoon 2 yrs. ago. We went to Sandals in St. Lucia and had a blast. We figured that this would be a good year to go on another trip b/c once kids start coming along I don't think we will be able to get away like this again. We knew we wanted something all-inclusive again b/c it was just so easy and we loved it. My friend Marrilee is a travel agent in Montgomery so I started emailing her and telling her to come up with some good ideas. There is a brand new place that has just opened up and she got us a really good deal. The reason we chose Jamacia was b/c it's a fairly short flight, i think only 2 hrs. which is good b/c my husband does not like to fly AT ALL! Our trip to St. Lucia was 5 hrs. so hopefully this will be a little better. We are going June 6th-11th and are so ready!

In other news, not much is going on here. I am going to Seaside this weekend for our annual girls trip, hopefully it will be beautiful weather.




1 comment:

  1. YOU WILL LOVE JAMAICA. DAX AND I HONEYMOONED IN NEGRIL AND WOULD GO BACK IN A HEARTBEAT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL THERE.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS