Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's been going on?!

Well it's been a little bit since I last blogged, sorry for that. Let's see what's been going on around here. About two weeks ago this is where we were

Guntersville, AL at Guntersville State Park and Lodge. My good friend and college roommate Sherry was getting married and I was a bridesmaid in the wedding. We left Troy thursday night and headed to Birmingham to stay with my sister and brother-in-law. The reason we stayed in b'ham was to break up the trip a little bit. Friday morning we headed to Guntersville, I had to be there Friday afternoon for the bridesmaids luncheon. Friday night was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner which were very nice. We stayed up pretty late visiting Friday night and then I had to get up early Saturday morning to get ready for the wedding which was that evening. The wedding was held outside on one of the terraces overlooking Lake Guntersville and it was gorgeous! It was a great weekend with some good friends. I didn't take many pictures b/c I just didn't feel like keeping up with my camera all night. Here are a few pictures I did take, these pictures were taken the night of the rehearsal dinner.



This past weekend (Memorial Day weekend) Rob had to work so we stayed in Troy. Friday night the boys had a poker night over at our friends Kelley and Kay's house. So while the boys played poker, I hung out with Kay and Henry. We had some yummy guacamole dip that Kay made and some chicken enchiladas.

 
 While the boys played poker I hung out with Kay and Henry. Kay had to give Henry a bath so I had a little photoshoot.
He is such a precious baby!! Saturday Kay and I went to Montgomery to do a litte shopping. We had a great time!
So that is pretty much what we have been up to lately! We are leaving in 4 days for Jamaica, we can't wait!!
 


1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS