Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photo hanger

A good month or so ago my friend Laura had a post about this great photo hanger for your Christmas cards. So I went on the website and ordered one b/c I never have enough room on the side of my refrigerator. And this keeps the side of my refrigerator from becoming so cluttered. I LOVE receiving Christmas cards and I like to display them all year. I Love it!!

Also in my last post as I was posting about Chirstmas, I forgot to post a picture of our Christmas Tree. I loved our Christmas Tree this year. I thought it was very pretty.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!



2 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful! I love your card hanger! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got one and love it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS