Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day and WARRR EAGLE!!!

I guess you would call it a snow day or an ice day. Since the weather was threatening to be bad they cancelled work for today, which is fine by me! We haven't gotten any snow but I am not complaining. I hope that all of you didn't get too bad of weather.
Tonight the Auburn Tigers play for the National Championship!! I am SO excited and nervous at the same time. Thank goodness the weather didn't get bad enough that we lost power, that would have be terrible. We will definitely be here at the house cheering on our Tigers!!
WARRRRRRR EAGLE, HEY!!!!

War... Eagle, fly down the field.

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

War... Eagle, fearless and true.

Fight on, you orange and blue.

Go! Go! Go!

On to vict'ry, strike up the band.

Give 'em hell, give 'em hell;

Stand up and yell, Hey!

War...Eagle win for Auburn,

Power of Dixie Land!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS