Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Road Trip!

Jack went on his first road trip last weekend. He did great, he slept the entire trip. We headed to Monroeville to visit my parents. We also went because my best friend from high school was in town with her little girl, who was born a little over a month before Jack was born. They live in Virginia and I knew if I didn't go home to see her, who knows when I would see them again. We had such a great time and it was so wonderful to see her and her precious baby girl. I miss her so much and wish she didn't live so far away. Here are a few pictures of Molly Anne and Jack meeting for the first time.




On Saturday we went out to lunch with my great aunt Alice. This was Jack's first trip to a restaurant. It was so great to see her and she couldn't wait to see Jack. How neat is this, we were at lunch with a 0 year old and a 100  year old (Rob pointed that out). Alice is 100 years old and still getting around. She is such an amazing lady. Here are a few pictures that I will cherish forever. Jack meeting his Great Great Aunt Alice!






We had such a great weekend in Monroeville. Jack enjoyed visiting with his MaeMae and Papa! He was so great the whole time we were there. He has been really fussy lately but while we were in M'ville, he was great. I think he likes being around his MaeMae and Papa. I told my mom that when we got back home if he started getting really fussy again that we were heading back to M'ville...haha. Here are a few more pictures from the weekend. Jack can't wait to go back!!
My sweet sweet boy
Jack with Patsy
Jack watching the fish go around
MaeMae & Jack

Jack & Sammye
Jack's first restaurant visit
Jack with his MaeMae and Papa



2 comments:

  1. Love that Jack likes the ville and all the special friends and family he has here! he is so precious - so glad you are enjoying him and savoring every moment - so proud of you and Rob - y'all are great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA! You look beautiful! Love thief pics and can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS