Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Two Months

Our sweet little boy was 2 months old on Sunday. It is hard to believe. He is growing so fast!



Jack had his 2 month doctors appointment yesterday and the poor little guy had to get 3 shots :(. It made this mama reallly sad. He did great, he only fussed while they were giving him the shots and once I picked him up and loved on him a little he calmed down and he slept the whole way home.


Jack now weighs 10 and a half pounds and is 22 inches long. I was shocked! I knew he had grown and was getting heavier but didn't think he was a ten pounder yet. The doctor was very pleased with his growth especially since he was a little behind in the beginning. We are thrilled that we have a growing boy on our hands.



Jack is now smiling, he gave me his first smile a few weeks ago and has been smiling ever since. Now you have to work to get a smile out of him. I have to talk to him and make funny noises at him to get him to smile, he probably thinks that I am one crazy mama...haha.
Jack is doing great at tummy time. He is getting better and better at holding his head up. He also rolled over the other night while doing tummy time. It's only happened that one time but we couldn't believe it when it happened.
He has moved from newborn diapers to size one diapers. He can also fit it some of his 3 month outfits. This made me a little sad. My tiny little baby is growing up. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled he is growing, it just seems to be going by so fast. He is changing every day.

Rob and I are so in love with this little guy. We are amazed that he is ours every day. It is truely amazing how much love you can have for one little person. He has stolen our hearts and we are truely enjoying every moment with him.

Jack Leslie, you have completely blessed our lives. We love you more and more every day! Love, your Mama and your Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS