Saturday, December 10, 2011

What we've been up to...

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I just can't seem to find the time to actually sit down at the computer and type a post. I have a precious little boy I have to take care of and when I do get a little bit of a break, I'm either washing bottles, washing clothes, straightening up or catching up on some sleep.

Since my last post Jack has started rolling over. When I put him down for tummy time, he rolls himself over. He has gotten better at holding his head up too. It's so crazy how fast he is changing. It's something new everyday.  Here is a video we got of him rolling over:


We also went and got Jack's first Christmas tree. He is still too young to know what is going on but this is something we will do each year. It was special to me and Rob since this will be the first Christmas we get to spend with Jack.



Also, Pop came to visit. We always love when Pop comes to visit. I cooked us a yummy lunch and then we played with Jack the rest of the time. Jack loves his Pop and we do too. Jack is so lucky to have such wondeful grandparents!!




It's amazing how fast he is growing. He smiles and laughs and coos at me everyday. The morning time is the best. Once he finishes his bottle and I get him changed, we sit and I talk to him and he will just smile and coo. I LOVE all these precious moments that I have with him.

Jack in one of his Christmas outfits. I had to go ahead and put him in it bc it's a newborn size and he has grown out of it.

My happy baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS