Monday, January 2, 2012

Hard Day

Please say a little prayer for me tomorrow. I have to return to work and leave my precious baby boy at daycare. I am really really sad about it. It is going to be extremely hard for me to leave him and to let someone else take care of him. I have been the only one taking care of him for the past 3 months and I have loved every minute of it. I absolutely LOVE being a Mom, it is the absolute best thing ever!! I do not want to leave him but I have no choice. I know or I hope it will become easier with time. It will be good for me and for him. I guess I need to look at the good things: I did get to spend the first 3 months with him, some people don't even get that and at least I have a job, I could be without one. Yes I know I have a lot to be thankful for and it could be a lot worse. But right now this is worse for me and even though I know that I need to look at the good things, it is still going to be hard to leave my son and to trust someone else to take care of him. No one will do as good a job as I do. So as you get up and go about your day tomorrow please just say a little prayer for me, that I will be able to get through the day.

I love this little boy SOOO much!!

1 comment:

  1. If you can, try to sneak away on your lunch break or leave early the first day to pick him up. I did, and it helped. :) I got to see Emmeline having a good time with all her new friends and her new teacher and it made going back to work a little easier. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS