Friday, January 6, 2012

We Made It...

We have made it through our first week of daycare. Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers, it really meant a lot to me. Jack has done great and so has this mama! The first day was rough for me. I was a wreck that morning dropping him off. Once I knew he had done good and been a happy boy, I felt a lot better. The rest of this week has been easier. I really like the ladies that watch him, they are wonderful and he is happy every evening when I go to pick him up. I would give anything to be able to stay at home with my baby but it's nice knowing that he is in good hands.

Last night this little guy slept from 7:30 until 6:30 this morning!! Pretty awesome!

He has been exhausted when he gets home from daycare. She said he isn't napping really well that he just cat naps. She said once he gets used to hearing babies cry and lights being turned on that he will start napping better. When we get home in the evening which is usually close to 5:30, Rob plays with him while I cook dinner then we put him in his swing or bouncy seat and he will either play or take a little nap while we eat. When we are finished eating I will play with him for a few minutes and then it's bath time. He LOVES bath time and I love giving him a bath, he's just so darn cute! Once we are finished with the bath, he eats his last bottle then usually will go on to bed. So far everything and everybody is doing good. Luckily I have enough to do at work to keep me busy throughout the day. I look so forward to getting off and going home in the evening. I'm so glad it's the weekend so I can spend time with my baby. I miss him so much during the week!

We love this little boy so much!! We absolutely love being parents and I love being Mama!


1 comment:

  1. So glad everyone is happy and made it through the week! And, in that picture, I think Jack looks a little more Lee than usual.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS