Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthday!!

Thank you all so much for the sweet birthday messages yesterday. I had a great 31st birthday. My hubby gave me a sweet card, cooked dinner and cleaned dishes all of that meant a lot. My wonderful friend Holly took me to lunch and gave me a beautiful picture frame! I am so blessed to have her in my life.
Also my coworkers surprised me with cake and ice cream. I am thankful to have such wonderful people and family in my life!!



I got to spend this birthday with the cutest little boy! He makes my birthdays that much more special!!

I am so thankful to be able to celebrate another birthday. Although I am getting older, I still feel 25...haha!!


Today is my niece & nephews 2nd Birthday!! I can't believe that two years ago today those precious babies were born. We were all so excited to find out what they were (since my sister didn't find out what she was having) and we couldn't wait to hear their precious names and see what they looked like. It was such an incredible and special day. They were two tiny little peanuts and now they have grown into funny, sweet, cute and adorable toddlers. I am so blessed to be their Aunt and to have them in my life. Happy Birthday Ellen & Cole!! Aunt Darlee, Uncle Rob and Jack love you both very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS