Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Growing!!

In Jack's nine month post I wasn't able to post his weight and height because we hadn't been to the doctor yet for his check up. He had his check up July 10th and he now weighs 19lbs. 10oz. and is 28in. We definitely have a growing boy on our hands. As much as I love seeing him grow and change, a part of me is a little sad because I want him to stay my little baby forever. He is so much fun and so funny these days. Rob and I are always laughing at him. It's so incredible how one little person can change your life in such a fantastic way. We love him more than words can describe. Here is a comparison of how much he has grown in the past 3 months.



I love doing these collages of his monthly picture because I enjoy seeing how much he grows and changes. So far I have done one for every month. I can't wait to put them all together when he turns 12 months and see how far he has come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS