Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting...One year ago!

One year ago today, September 26, 2011 I headed home from work at 5:00 and as soon as I pulled into my garage and got out of the car, my water broke, I was in labor. Rob got the bags in the car and we headed to Montgomery to the hospital to wait on our little boy to arrive. I had so much adrenaline going that evening. I was excited, scared, nervous. I couldn't wait to see what our little boy was going to look like, how much he would weigh, would he come out crying. So many thoughts and emotions running through my head. My family and Rob's dad were able to get there and wait with us. Rob and I knew our lives were going to change any moment, change for the better.




Waiting......
 



Jack wouldn't be born until early early the next morning!


*Another post to come.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS