Sunday, October 21, 2012

1st Birthday!!


Jack's actual birthday was Thursday September 27th. We started the morning off with a birthday waffle.


We also had fun playing with balloons.

He had a great day!!

Jack had a frog themed birthday on Saturday the 29th of September. We invited family and close friends.
All the decorations for the party were set up outside. How cute is this birthday banner?!! A good friend from my hometown made it and she did such a great job, she also made his inviations, she is one very talented woman!!



I set up the food outside under the covered part of our deck. I also hung a cute little monthly banner that I made to show how much he has grown over this first year.



For all the kids that came we had Jack's toys outside under a tent and also had a baby pool full of balls for the babies to play with. My sister also brought her wagon to ride kids around the yard.







For Jack's birthday Rob and I got him a little red car with a handle on it to push him around. He absolutely loved it and still loves it. Every day when we come home he usually wants to be pushed around the house in it and will make "vroom vroom" noises. SO cute!!




It ended up being a hot and humid day so we eventually moved the party inside to eat and open presents.
His cake turned out so so cute. A friend of mine from Montgomery made it and did such a wonderful job. If you need a cake for any occasion and are close to the Montgomery area then look up La's Cakes, she has a facebook page and does such great work.



Jack wasn't too sure what to think of his cake at first. We had a little mishap before he started digging in. I lit a candle and placed it in his smash cake for him to try and blow out. As soon as I set the cake in front of him, everyone singing Happy Birthday, he decides to grab the flame of the candle before I could get it away :(. After a few tears, he was ok and ready to tear into his cake. He loved it!!


Jack also enjoyed ice cream with his Pop!

Once the cake was finished we started opening presents. Jack and fun opening his gifts.


 
 
 

Jack had such a wonderful party. Thank you so much to everyone who came. You are all special to us and it meant alot for you all to be there. Also thank you so much to my mom for helping me get everything ready, I couldn't have done it without you! I still can't believe my baby is 1.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Look at these cuties. They look so adorable! I also like picking up an event space Chicago that is outdoors because it is really good for children. They don’t like being trapped inside rooms and halls. They like playing outside and feeling the nice weather. It’s a great party and I really liked the food arrangements also.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS