Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Weekend!!

My Mom, dad, sister Sara and my sister Anna's family came and stayed the weekend with us. It was so much fun with lots of kids running around!! Jack loved having all his cousins around. They had so much fun playing. My mom bought all the kids matching Elmo pj's. We tried to get a group picture of everyone and this is the best we could do. I thought the picture turned out cute, it is hard to get two 2 year olds and two 1 year olds to sit still for a picture. They all looked so cute!!

Having fun!!

Saturday afternoon after the party my mom, Jack and I loaded up and headed to Montgomery for a fall photo shoot that I won from Meredith Sellars Photography. I was worried how Jack was going to do seeing as he had partied all day. She had such a cute set up with mums, pumpkins and a little red wagon. Jack did great and the pictures turned out wonderful!! These are just a preview:



Saturday evening once all the kids went to sleep we also celebrated my dad's birthday. He and Jack share the same birthday, how special is that?!! Saturday morning Rob put a boston butt on the smoker and smoked it all day. We had that for dinner along with a lemon icebox pie which is my dad's favorite. We also gave him an Auburn flag to hang down at the beach. We love you Daddy aka Papa!!

It was such a great weekend, getting to spend it with family. I absolutely have the best family and I am extremely blessed. I thank the Lord everyday for my special family!

having fun with Papa!
Aunt Sasee with her boys! Ellen would not sit for a picture

Jack had such a memorable first birthday. I can't believe his first birthday has come and gone so fast. Now to start thinking about his 2nd....ahhh I am not ready for that. I think I will enjoy one for a while :)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS