Monday, April 22, 2013

18 Months!!


Jack turned 18 months on March 27th. I think I have said this every monthly post I do of him, but where does the time go?!





I am absolutely LOVING this age! He is so much fun and has so much personality. He definitely has his moments but overall he is such a good baby/toddler.

Jack is talking up a storm these days. Just about anything you say, he will try to say. Let's see if I can think of just a few of the words he's saying these days. He says, Mama, Dada, Allie, Hey, Bye Bye, Love You, Thank You, Night night, All gone, More, Mickey, Choo Choo and No No(which is his favorite). Those are just a few words in his vocabulary!

He loves daycare and is still the only boy in his class. I am hoping one day soon he will be around a few boys.




He loves juice and milk and he's a very good eater. He loves fruit and we are working on the veggies. He is obssessed with Mickey and loves Elmo(melmo as Jack would say).

He loves Bubbles. I finally got a bubble machine bc I got tired of blowing so many bubbles.




He loves for me to rock him to sleep, which I absolutely love and will always cherish. He went through a time where he didn't want to be rocked, he just wanted to be layed down. I'm glad he wants to be rocked again, even if it only lasts a little while.


In the past few months, we have had visits from Aunt Saysee. Jack loves Aunt Saysee and thinks she is so much fun! We can't wait for her to come back and visit.



Brushing Aunt Saysee's hair!


We have gone to Auburn to visit my grandparents, Jack's great grandparents, Mimi Sara & Papa. We had a lot of fun spending time with them. I wish I had gotten a picture of Jack with both of them but he wasn't having it.


Jack riding on Papa's walker. He loved it and Papa did too :)!!

playing outside at Mimi Sara & Papa's



We had a visit from Pop, Rob's dad and had so much fun. Jack loves his Pop! It was a beautiful day so we spent most of our time outside.






Jack loves Allie. I can't say the feeling is mutal, Allie does love Jack but sometimes he is a little too rough with her. But if he has a ball or food, she will be right up under him.



Jack, you are the love of our life, you bring so much happiness and joy to us! We have no idea what we did before you. You are so much fun and are so funny these days. I cherish every moment with you. You are growing too fast, but I look forward to each stage and watching you grow and learn. We love you so much buddy!! Love, Mama & Dada






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS