Sunday, April 28, 2013

Park Days!!

Over the past few weekends it has been beautiful outside. So my friend Holly and I decided to get together and start taking the babies to the park. We have had SO MUCH FUN!! It's nice to get outside on beautiful days and let the babies run around. Maggie & Jack's favorite thing to do is swing! The last time we went, Jack got a little more interested in going down the slide but swinging is his favorite!


I love having a park to take our kids too, where they can run around and have fun together. I don't mind swinging or going down the slide either, I feel like a kid again. I love experiencing these moments with Jack.


Swinging is so much fun!!
These moments with Jack are going by so fast, but we are having fun and enjoying every second!

Best Friends!!

I love having a best friend and I'm happy that Jack has a best friend to grow up with. We love us some Holly & Maggie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS