Friday, May 17, 2013

5 Years!!

Five years ago, I married the love of my life!! I still remember it like it was yesterday, the day was absolutely perfect! I feel so lucky to have married my best friend. And still five years later I love him just as much if not so much more! Rob, you are not only an amazing husband but you are also an incredible father. It makes my heart so happy when I see you and Jack together. God definitely knew what He was doing when He placed Rob in my life.




Happy 5 years Rob, I couldn't imagine my life without you!! Thank you for always being there for me and now for our son. We love you more than words could ever say. I look forward to many more anniversaries with you! I love you lots ;)!!

Sorry for being so sappy, I just really really love my husband...:)!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS