Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nine Years!

Who knew that nine years ago when I met Rob that we would now be married and have a baby?! Rob and I met and started dating in 2004. On this day nine years ago, we started dating. Of course at that time I had no idea that this would be the man that I was going to marry, but it didn't take me long to figure out that I loved this man a lot. I can sit here and honestly say that the nine years that we have been together have been pretty great!! We have had so much fun and created so many great memories in the past nine years. He is truly my best friend! I look forward to creating many more fun memories in the many years ahead. Thank you Rob for loving me like you do!! I love you so much and have no idea what I would do without you!



2004 - we were just babies!


2013


2013











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS