Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!


Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband!! You are truly an incredible father! I thank God every day that he blessed me with you and blessed us with Jack. From the moment I saw you look at your son for the first time, I knew you were going to be a great daddy. I actually knew you would be a great daddy before that, but that moment when you looked at your son for the first time, you could just see the love. Jack absolutely adores you! It makes my heart so happy seeing y'all play and laugh together. You are so special to both of us. Thank you Rob for being the great husband you are and an even more amazing father. Jack and I love you to the moon and back!!





I'd also like to wish my daddy a Happy Father's Day! Thank you for always being there and always being a great dad. I love you so much and will always be your little girl!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS