Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jack turns 2!!

It's time to get back to my blog. I was going to try and recap everything that has happened since the last time I blogged but I decided that would take forever. I will just pick up at Jack's 2nd birthday.


Jack turned two September 27, we had his party on Saturday September 28th and it was a beautiful day!! We had a Mickey Mouse themed party and it turned out great.

We started Friday morning off with candles in his waffle and he absolutely loved it.



Saturday morning we started getting ready for the party.



Jack had lots of friends from daycare come and celebrate and also his cousins. We had a jumpy house set up along with his new slide play set from MaeMae & Papa. All the kids has such a great time.

My Cute little Birthday Boy!!

 





Jack loved everyone singing Happy Birthday to him!

Jack got lots of great presents including a fun four wheeler from Pop!




Jack had such a fun party with family and friends.

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet little Jack! I can't believe you are two. I look back and wonder where these two years have gone, they have flown by. You bring so much joy to our lives and keep us laughing all the time. You are our little miracle and we love you so much and are enjoying watching you grow. We love you little man!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS