Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A little announcement...

We are EXPECTING!! Everyone already knows, I just wanted to make it blog official! We found out July 10th, two days before my 32nd birthday that we were pregnant with another miracle baby. We are so so blessed and thankful for our new little blessing.

We told our family first, but we didn't tell them when we first found out. We had to wait a whole 2 weeks before we told anyone. I was waiting on a shirt to be made and for everyone to be together :). We headed to Birmingham for my sisters kids birthday party weekend and that is when we broke the news. I changed Jack into his Big Brother shirt and had him walk out in front of everybody to see who noticed if anyone noticed first. Well Sara was the first one to notice and just looked and me with big eyes wondering if it was true. Then Anna saw that something was going on and Sara told her to look at Jack's shirt. Then everyone noticed and started screaming and mom started crying. It was so much fun seeing everyone's reactions, it was a total surprise!!

After we told my family we made it facebook official to share the good news with our family and friends!



 


This was Baby Mosley #2 at 9 weeks!


Baby Mosley #2 is due March 19, 2014. We can't wait!!

*Gender Reveal post coming soon :)*




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS