Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Babies







Jack is now 4 1/2 and Alice is 22 months. Y'all, they are so much fun! Jack is turning into a little boy and wanting to do lots of things by himself without any help. I do love that, but the mama in me is a little sad because my first born is growing up. He talks all the time and is constantly telling us about something or asking questions. He has a great imagination and is so funny. He is super smart and always loves learning. He is so sweet and thoughtful. He remembers everything so if you don't want him to know something don't tell him because he will remember it months from now. He is definitely a mama's boy when it comes to snuggling and bedtime, but is a daddy's boy when it comes to playing and rough housing. He is all boy and so much fun!!



Our Alice girl is growing way too fast. She is talking all the time now. She says everything is "mine" and wants to try and do things herself. She absolutely adores her big brother and wants to do everything and I mean everything he does. She definitely has an attitude and it comes out when she doesn't get her way. Jack was and still is so laid back, i guess that's a boy thing, and Alice is a little feisty, definitely a girl thing. She has the sweetest little voice. She is a mama's and a daddy's girl. That girl loves her daddy. She is starting to try and count, she loves to color. She is definitely turning into a little girl and not so much a baby any more. She loves her baby dolls, she loves putting on pretend make-up, she loves jewelry and loves shoes!! She loves to be rocked at night and is a great sleeper! She is a lot of fun these days.





After we had Alice, our lives got so much crazier. Having two kids definitely rocked our world at first, it took some adjusting...ha! As crazy as our life seems right now and will be in the years to come, I am trying to soak up and savor all of these crazy days. One day my kids will be grown up and not need us as much anymore. I have definitely realized lately how fast these years are passing by. As fun as it is to watch my kids grow, it makes me a little sad. I love the sweetness and innocence of these ages, I don't want my kids to know any bad or meaness in this world. I pray everyday that I can raise my kids to the best I know how and pray they will take that with them as they grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS