Friday, July 3, 2009

The Gresham's

This past weekend I went up to Birmingham to visit my sister Anna and my brother in law Cole. They just bought a new house and I hadn't seen it yet. I got up there Friday night and took a tour of their new house, which is so nice!



We also ate at Botega Friday night which was wonderful. Saturday we shopped all afternoon and then Saturday night we got to keep this little guy. This is Anna & Cole's nephew Miles. He is absolutely adorable and we had a blast.


It was such an amazing weekend that I didn't want to leave. I always enjoy time that I get to spend with my sister. Thank you Gresham's for having me and I can't wait to come back.

This was not the best picture of us, it was taken pretty late at night.




1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS