Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 4th Weekend

We started off our weekend with a bang. Friday Rob and I headed to Lanett, AL., yeah I had never heard of it either. It's right above Auburn almost right at the Georgia line. The reason we headed up that way was to get Rob a new truck. We had been looking at trucks for a while and the best deal we found was in Lanett so we headed up there on Friday. We went up there with one offer and one offer only. If they didn't take our offer then we would leave without a truck and keep looking. Well guess what, yeah they took our offer...ahhh!! We were so excited and couldn't believe that we would be heading back to troy in a new truck. It is super nice and Rob couldn't be more excited.

On Saturday the 4th we just cooked out at our house. It was just me, rob, allie and my sister sara. We cooked hotdogs, homemade mac & cheese and cookie brownie bars. We also made some rotel dip. We were able to hear and see some of the fireworks from our house. My sister Sara and I went to see The Proposal, it was hilarious you should really go see it.


It was a quiet but a very good 4th, i couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with my husband, allie dog and sister. I hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I will leave you with a few pictures from our cookout.



We are headed to Destin for vacation, we will be there for 11 days and I cannot wait. I will post pictures when we get back!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS