Friday, November 6, 2009

Peanut Festival & Lady Antebellum

This past Sunday we went to Dothan to the Peanut Festival with some of our good friends Matt & Jennifer. We have never been to the Peanut Festival before, so this was a first. I felt like I was little again. We just walked around enjoying the atmosphere. Of course there were vendors everywhere selling corndogs, funnel cakes, fried snickers, cotton candy, etc...
We ended up getting a corndog and a funnel cake. I couldn't go to the fair and not get a funnel cake, I haven't had one in years and it was as good as I remembered.
Then you have the games that you can play to win prizes such as stuff animals, you know as a kid you loved those games but now you know they just rip you off.
Look what ride they still have, the Sizzler. I used to love that ride, it was one of my favorites.
We thought about going on the Ferris Wheel, didn't you all love the Ferris Wheel when you were younger? We didn't go on it though because we had to get to the show.

Lady Antebellum, one of my FAVORITE groups was performing at the Peanut Festival so we went over to the Ampitheater to watch them. It was such an amazing show and they performed a lot of good songs. If you have never heard them you really should, especailly if you like country music. Here a few pictures from the show, i took some video with my camera too and i will try to post them.


Ok so I tried to post some video that i took of the concert, but it is taking FOREVER to upload and my husband is wanting to get on the computer. I will put the videos up on another post so that you can hear just how good they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS