Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I got to meet....

My nephew for the very first time. Anna and Cole got to bring home baby Cole Friday afternoon. So I headed to Birmingham first thing Saturday morning b/c I was dying to see him and love on him. I got to their house around noon and they greeted me at the door. I can't even tell you just how precious he is. He is so cute, I could just eat him up. We hung out around the house, I got to feed Cole and change his diaper. I loved every minute of it. Later that evening Cole and Anna headed out to the hospital to go see Ellen so they left baby Cole with me...YaY!! We had a great time, he basically slept the whole time while I was holding him.
When they got back from visiting Ellen, Cole grilled us some hamburgers and baked some french fries, it was a great meal. Then we just enjoyed looking at baby Cole all night ;).

The next morning we got up and Cole had made us pancakes and bacon which were absolutely delicious. I decided to take a few pictures of baby Cole. I mean, I couldn't come back and have no pictures from my very first visit with him. While I was there, he was a very laid back baby. Slept most of the time, got fussy if he was cold, needed to be changed or hungry.

Isn't he just the cutest little thing?!


He likes to keep his hands close to his face...precious!


He's thinking, whew please quit taking all these pictures of me!


Cole and his Aunt MA. I am so in love with him!

It was such an amazing weekend. He is such and amazing baby, I am just in awe of him. Anna and Cole are such great parents. It is going to be fun to watch this little guy grow.
Ellen is still in the NICU, but we are hoping she comes home soon. I can't wait to meet her. I haven't met her yet but I am in love with her already.  I feel so special to be and Aunt to these amazing babies.



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great pictures! I know how fun it is to be an Auntee! My nephew keeps me in stitches! and let me tell you Christmastime and all holidays are so much more fun too! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog MA...That Cole is pretty darn cute. You will be a great aunt!! Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS