Friday, July 23, 2010

We had Visitors!

 I always love when we have people come visit! This past weekend we had some wonderful visitors. Our friends Matt & Jennifer Barton and their baby Grayson came on Friday to visit us. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was so wonderful getting together and catching up. We hadn't seen Grayson since he was born and he is so so precious. It was such a joy to have him in our house, it was so nice having a baby in the house. We grilled out burgers and I made homemade mac & cheese. They are some of our really close friends and I can't wait to watch Grayson grow and hopefully when we have a little one, our kids will be good friends. It was a great weekend! Here are a few pics of Grayson that I took.



We had him sitting in the middle of the table so that he could watch us all eat..haha.


He's a natural! Doesn't he look good with a baby?! I think so!


 Allie wasn't to sure what to think
 of a baby being in her house. She was sad b/c she didn't get all of the attention..hah.
   



1 comment:

  1. Love the new wallpaper on the blog! Looks like you 2 may need a baby around that house afterall! I am feeling sad for my Ralphie right now b.c he has been so clingy all week. I wonder if he knows what is coming

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS