Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's time for an update!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 12 weeks 6 days. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow

Size of baby:(this is according to thebump.com) Baby's now the size of a peach!Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maternity Clothes: I have gained 1 pound since my last appt./I have one pair of my normal jeans I can fit in but I can't button them, I have to fasten them with a ponytail holder..haha. I am wearing maternity jeans.

Gender: Don't know yet. Will find out in about 6 weeks or so. We can't wait!

Movement: none yet

Food Cravings: no food cravings. The only time I really want something is if I see or smell something someone else has and then it usually makes me want whatever it is..hah.

What I miss: nothing really. I waited for this pregnancy too long. I am going to try and enjoy each moment no matter what it is.

Sleep:  No problems in the sleeping dept. yet!


Symptoms: The only symptom I have had is I'm just more tired. I also have trouble eating. I get full really quick and if I eat too much I do not feel good, it seems like the food just sits in my stomach. My doc told me to just eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 big meals.

Best Moment this week: We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today and it was the most wonderful sound. The heart rate was in the 160's. Also knowing that this precious baby is growing inside me. I love it!


 What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender in about 6 weeks!!

Sorry this post is a little behind. I am so tired in the evenings when I get off work, I just don't feel like sitting at the computer and typing a post. We are doing great. My belly is definitely getting bigger. I am still tired a lot and I don't really have much of an appetite, I am sure that will change. We are so ready to find out the gender of this baby, I am so ready to start buying stuff and planning. It has been so hard not having an ultrasound in so long. I had an ultrasound at 6, 7, 8 and 9 weeks, so I got spoiled. Now we won't have an ultrasound until we find out the sex. I love ultrasounds, it is so amazing to watch this little baby grow!

Two weeks ago I went to Seaside with the girls in my family and we had lots of fun. There are 3 of us that pregnant so it was fun to talk babies. I could really move to the beach, it is so relaxing, I am ready to go back. I am going to be huge this summer! We haven't been doing much around here. We are just really excited about Baby Mosley arriving this fall. Even though we have seen the baby on the ultrasounds, there is just something so amazing about hearing that heartbeat!


*I am going to put a poll on the right side of my blog so that you can vote on what you think Baby Mosley will be. I don't think too many people read my blog, but for those of you that do it will be fun to see what everyone thinks.*



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS