Friday, June 3, 2011

22 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 22 weeks and 1 day!!

Size of baby:(this is according to thebump.com) Baby's now the size of a Papaya!
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Maternity Clothes: I think I have gained about 3 or 4 lbs so far. Definitely wearing maternity clothes. I can still wear a few and I mean like 1 or 2 of my regular tops the rest are maternity and all my pants are maternity.


Gender: It's a BOY!! Jack Leslie Mosley. We are so excited!

Movement: Definitely feeling movement now. Feeling little kicks and punches. I love when I lay in bed at night and feel him move. I also love that Rob can feel him now. It's just truly amazing that this little guy is growing inside me.

Food Cravings: I have just started having a food craving. My food craving right now is Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you know the cereal. I know funny craving, but I could eat that for breakfast, lunch and dinner and be satisfied...haha.

What I miss: I don't miss anything. I have had a great pregnancy so far. I am loving every minute.

Sleep: There have been a few nights where I haven't been able to sleep, I just can't seem to shut my mind off sometimes. It's starting to get a little uncomfortable in the bed, like when I toss and turn. But nothing too bad yet!

Symptoms: Like I said before, I have had a great pregnancy so far. No major symptoms! I consider myself very lucky.

Best Moment this week: Getting baby boy's crib and bedding in and getting it all put together! And getting to see my little man on the ultrasound screen. I love watching him grow!

 What I am looking forward to: Registering and getting more things done to the nursery!


22 weeks!
I can't believe I am already at 22 weeks. This little man will be here before we know it!




1 comment:

  1. ok, I want to know how in the world you've only gained 3-4 lbs. I had gained ALOT more by then, next time you should share your secret!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS