Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smocked Auctions!

I have become obsessed with all things baby, especially clothes. All I do is think about baby stuff all day. A while back before I ever knew what I was having, my sister Anna told me about this site on facebook that she liked called Smocked Auctions. So, I went and I liked their page. Smocked Auctions is a site on facebook and every Tues. and Thurs. nights at 8:30 they put up a few cute smocked outfits. Now you see, you have to be fast b/c they only have a limited number and if you aren't fast enough to comment under the outfit you want, then you don't get it. Well I sat back and watched for awhile while other people bid on these cute outfits. After I knew what I was having, I figured I'd give it a try if I really like something. So last week I saw this cute bulldozer Jon Jon that I just had to have. So I put my information under the picture and waited till the next morning to see if my name was on the winning list. And it was, I had gotten the bulldozer Jon Jon. This is the first smocked outfit that Jack has and I was so excited about it. When it came in the mail it was even cuter than in the picture. I ordered a 9 month b/c he will be 9 months in the summer time and this Jon Jon will be perfect. Here is a picture of his first smocked outfit.



You have to be careful b/c the Smocked Auctions page is addictive. They always have cute stuff and it's hard to just sit back and not bid on something especially when you've gotten something from them before. I think I could go broke getting clothes for my little man. I should be getting another Jon Jon in soon so I will have to post a picture of that one too.

On another note my cousin Julie sent me the cutest cutest outfit for Jack. I love it!! When I opened it, I thought it was the cutest thing I have seen. She is so thoughtful. She told me that she saw this and it already had his name on it and she just couldn't resist getting for him. Thank you so much Julie, we love you very much.



3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked the outfit! And that bulldozer johnny is PRECIOUS! I'm going to that smocked auctions page right now- not sure if the addiction is a good combination with my endless amounts of free time, but we'll see!!

    Miss you and can't wait to see you soon I hope!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so honored that you chose Smocked Auctions for your little one's first smocked outfit. The bulldozer jon jon will be so cute on him and we're sure it won't be the last! Thank you for the nice words about our page. We're happy you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the outfit you got! Can't wait to see it on Jack!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS