Thursday, October 20, 2011

Visitors


Like I said in the previous post, it was such a long day. Our hospital stay was great. Later in the morning on Tuesday we started to have visitors. It was so wonderful to see everyone and we feel so blessed to have the friends and family that we do. It meant a lot to us that people wanted to come visit and see our son.

Just a few hours old
My boys!
The Mosley Boys!

Some of our wonderful visitors
Our little man, so peaceful

Daddy loves you!

I love my boy!

These were a few pictures from our hospital stay and some of the visitors that we had. Hope your not getting tired of all the pictures. I have so many and it's hard to pick and choose which ones to post. We are so in love with our little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS