Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day, a day late!

Happy Mother's day to my mama! She is the most amazing and incredible mother ever!!! She is not only my mama but she is my very best friend. She has been through a lot in the past seven years and she is one of the strongest people I know. A few words to describe my mama would be kind, loving, strong, faithful, fun, selfless and I could go on and on. My mama always has the best advice and is there for her children whenever we need her. I strive every day to be the kind of mother to my children as she has been to me. Happy Mother's Day Mama!! I love you more that words can even begin to describe. Also, thank you for being an amazing MaeMae, Jack & Alice love you bunches.




This Mother's Day I am so thankful that God has blessed me with two healthy babies. I realize that Mother's Day is a hard day for so many, people longing to be mothers and people who have lost their children.
My entire life I knew I wanted to be a mother, I knew that it was what I was meant to be. After a few years of infertility I was blessed with two precious babies. I pray for those longing to be mothers because I do know what it is like to want something so bad.

The first time I laid eyes on my precious miracle babies I immediately fell in love. I really fell in love with them while they were in my belly but the first time I saw them was indescribable. I was filled with such intense emotions the first time I laid eyes on both my babies. Being a mother is the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I feel truly blessed to be Jack and Alice's mommy, to watch them grow together. To see the love they have for each other already absolutely melts my heart. Thank you God for allowing me to be a mother!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS