Thursday, March 19, 2009

Girls Weekend!



This past weekend we had the first annual girls weekend at the beach. It was the girls in my family, me, my mom, my sister Sara, my cousins and my aunt. We went to Seaside, Fl. and had a great time. I left Troy Friday morning and went to pick my mom up in Monroeville and then we headed to Seaside. We got there around 2 Friday afternoon and it was gorgeous! As soon as we got there I ate a bite of lunch the proceeded to the beach to soak up some of the sun. Saturday morning we went to a Pilates class. Whoa...i have never done Pilates before and it was hard. I worked muscles i don't think i have worked before..haha. It was a little overcast on Saturday but I still managed to soak up some sun. We had a blast, it was so wonderful getting to visit with my aunt and my cousins and also my mom and my sister. We are going to try to start making this an annual trip. I absolutely LOVE the beach, it is so relaxing! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS