Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warm Laundry

Usually I only do laundry on the weekends b/c during the week I don't feel like folding and hanging everything up. Well when I wash clothes and then take them out of the dryer I always throw the clothes on the bed and then fold and hang up. The funny thing is, is that when I throw the warm laundry on the bed Allie always knows and goes up her little doggie steps we have by our bed and jumps into the pile of warm laundry where she proceeds to lay down and get comfortable. I always think this is hilarious and I don't want to move her b/c i know the warmth coming from the clothes feels good to her and she looks so comfortable. Just thought i would share something about our child Allie. She is definitely a character and always keeps us laughing, she is very set in her ways...haha. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Here are some pictures of Allie laying in the warm laundry!

1 comment:

  1. My dogchild does this exact same thing!! LOve the blog layout. its super cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS