Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Peddlin' For A Cure

My wonderful aunt is doing a 90 mile bike ride in honor of my mom. It is for Relay For Life and to raise money for cancer research. The ride starts in Monroeville, Al. and ends somewhere in Mobile, Al. I think the ride is sometime in April. Cancer is a disease that I know affects a lot of people and without the money for the research we wouldn't have some of the treatments that are available today. There is a website for Peddlin For A Cure to donate money or even just your prayers for these riders would be much appreciated. Go to this site to see why my aunt is riding http://tiny.cc/Peddlinforacure . This is something that is very dear to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time at the beac.... I can't wait to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS