Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

I can't believe that it snowed in Troy, AL. today! The news had predicted snow but I didn't believe it. I actually woke up at 6:15 this morning b/c Allie had to go outside to use the bathroom and i saw it was snowing. I went and woke Rob up so he could see it b/c I figured it would be gone by the time we actually got up for the day. Around 12:30 it was snowing pretty good and actually sticking to the ground. Rob and I went outside and got a few pictures. I haven't seen snow in a long time so this was a treat! Allie wasn't sure what to think about the snow. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the snow as well!



2 comments:

  1. Mary Alice and Rob.....
    I LOVED your snow pictures. Ya'll had definitely more than we did. It is always fun to see snow! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, wasn't it fun? Looks like Allie had fun... Addie loved the snow too!
    I'll post more pics on my blog later!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS