Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Good Friends!

I LOVE football season, it's a great time for good friends, good food and good football. This past weekend we had some of our good friends, Amanda & Leon and Matt & Jennifer come in town for football. Needless to say the Auburn game was horrible, but we had some good food and good fellowship. Matt ended up bringing us some raw oysters from Dothan and we ended up shucking a few and grilling them, they were delicious, I love raw oysters!
Here I am enjoying an oyster...haha

Here are Amanda and I sitting on the back deck with our wiener dog babies
And lastly here are a picture of the guys


We had a great weekend!! This coming up weekend I am heading to Seaside with the girls in my family. A post and pictures to come later.



1 comment:

  1. So glad y'all had fun...even though raw oysters are really, really gross. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS