Friday, October 16, 2009

An old favorite..

Look what Montgomery has now





I am SUPER excited!!! I haven't eaten at Momma G's since I lived in Auburn. It was one of my favorite places to eat when i lived there and I didn't live far from it. When Sara and I were in Montgomery not too long ago we noticed that there was one so we said that next time we had to go to Montgomery we would eat there. Well it just so happened that we had to go Monday to get Sara a few things so we ended up eating there. It was as good as I remembered. I just wanted to let you all know that they have one now if any of you love it as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. It is time to update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Momma Goldberg's too! I've been there several times...it's the only good thing Auburn has going...just kidding! We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS