Friday, October 2, 2009

Lately...

What's been going on in our life lately? Nothing too exciting, I haven't posted in about two weeks so I figured I need to get going again. We have been in the process of remodling our guest bathroom. The bathtub has been replaced and all the tile and grout has been laid and it looks great! We still have to paint the walls and get a new mirror and a few new fixtures and it will be done. As soon as we finish I will post before and after pictures.

Last Friday night my sister Sara and I went to Montgomery to dinner and a movie, we met up with my friend Amanda and her sister Catherine. They all ate at Five Guys and I ate at Panera and then we went and saw the movie "Love Happens" with Jennifer Anniston. It was a cute movie.

Remember the post I did back in July about getting new neighbors, well the house has been built and they have moved in and we couldn't be happier. We had them over last Saturday for football, burgers and homemade mac & cheese. We had a great time and Auburn won...WAR EAGLE. We hope this is the start of many more get togethers with them.

On Monday night I met up with two of my favorite girls, Amanda & Genie. I met them in Montgomery for dinner at Olive Garden. We had a great time catching up. I look terrible in this picture but i thought i would post it anyway.


This weekend Rob had to work so we stayed in town and didn't do much. Rob and I watched the AU/TN game saturday night and Auburn won! After the game we went up to a local bar here to watch our neighbor and his band play and they were GREAT! Today has been a pretty lazy day for me, I have washed a few clothes and dishes and thats about it. Hope that everyone had a good weekend as well.

Like I said not too much has been going on around here. I can't believe it's already October, this year is just flying by. It will be Christmas before we know it. Hopefully I will have so good posts coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS