Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Babies

Okay so I have a lot of friends who have just had babies or have babies on the way, it's crazy! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days or at least a lot of people that I know. I absolutely love all of these adorable babies. Back at the beginning of March our friends Matt and Jennifer who live in Dothan had a beautiful baby boy named Grayson, we headed to Dothan that evening after I got off work to see them and meet precious Grayson. They are some of our best friends and we wouldn't have missed being there for the world. We can't wait to watch this little one grow up. Here are a few pics.

About two weeks ago or so we had some visitors. Rob's cousin Blaise, Blaise's mom and girlfriend Courtney and their precious baby Rowan that was born in January. They were on their way back to Daphne from Huntsville and decided to stop in Troy to see us. We were so excited, I had not seen Baby Rowan yet or met Courtney. We all had a wonderful visit! I am hoping that we can all be close so that our kids can grow up together. Blaise and Rob our like brothers so I can't imagine not having them in our lives. Here are a few pictures from their visit.
On April Fool's Day my friend Casey had a precious baby girl named Conley. I was off work that Friday for Good Friday and had to go to Montgomery to the doctor. After I got done at the doctor I went and visited Casey and her precious baby girl in the hospital. She was the tiniest, cutest thing i've ever seen. Casey was doing great and so was baby. I am so glad that I was able to stop by and visit. She is going to be such a good mommy. Here are a few pictures.




My cousin Katie had a baby shower at the end of March in Birmingham. I went up for the day because I wouldn't have missed being there for the world. Family is SO important to me. She is due with baby Rogers at the beginning of June, so she doesn't have much longer. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family. Here is a picture of some of my family at the baby shower.




So as you can see a lot of people in my life are having or have had babies. Also as I have mentioned before my sister Anna is due with Twins around the end of August so then I will get to be an aunt to 2 precious babies. There is nothing sweeter than a precious newborn baby. I can't wait to watch all of these precious babies grow.


2 comments:

  1. Are you getting baby fever yet? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yes very much so! We need to do dinner or something one night. I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS