Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower!!

This past weekend I went to Birmingham for my sister Anna's baby shower. I went up there Friday night and the shower was Saturday morning. It was a nasty day on Saturday, we woke up to it storming! She had a very good turn out at her shower, it was so nice! The only thing missing was our sister Sara, she had to stay in Troy b/c of her internship. The shower was held at our Aunt's house and it was decorated so cute. On the front door they had a blue and pink bow (keep in mind, we have no clue what sex the babies are and won't find out til they are born), they had these wrought iron baby carriages filled with flowers on the tables. On the table that held the food were pictures of Anna and Cole when they were babies. The food was great, it was brunch food, and I have to say that brunch food is probably my favorite. She got so many nice gifts. She is so lucky to have such great friends and family. These babies are already so loved. It was such a nice weekend. I always love getting to spend time with my sister. While I was there I got to feel those precious babies move and that was such a neat feeling. It was a great day. Here are just a few pictures I took at the shower.



The rest of my weekend when I got home from birmingham was pretty good. I just relaxed and did some cleaning around the house. I had a long weekend b/c Monday was Confederate Memorial Day so we had that day off work, I know I get some crazy holidays off but I am not complaining. That's one good thing about working for the county!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS