Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sister Date!!

On April Fool's Day my sister Sara and I had a Sister date. We went to dinner and then to a movie. We ate at Sister's here in Troy and it was wonderful, oh how I love Sister's Food. If any of you reading this don't know what Sister's is, it's a restaurant here in Troy that has amazing home cooked food. After dinner we went to the movies and saw "The Last Song". The movie was ok, I am not a big fan of Miley Cyrus. I think that the movie would have been a little better had another actress been in that role. I had such a great time hanging out with my sister. She is graduating in a month and she is going to be leaving Troy, this makes me very sad. I am going to miss her a lot. Having this Sister Date was a lot of fun!!!




2 comments:

  1. I demand to be invited to the next sister date! Don't forget that there are THREE of us...not just the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I know Anna! You weren't here though, i'm sorry. We need to plan a sister weekend before those babies get here ;)!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS